December has FINALLY arrived. You can NOW pick up the highly anticipated release from the creators of the 21 Day Fix and Body Beast. The Master's Hammer and Chisel is going to sculpt, tone, and lean you out like no other program. With a foolproof meal plan and 12 workouts for 60 days you do not have to do anything else but show up and put the work in. I think this is why I love Beachbody workouts so much. They do everything but sweat for you. I have a small FAQ area at the bottom that will explain more about the program if I miss anything here in the middle! After you order, you are definitely going to want to register for the Jan. 4th H&C Online Group!
What is The Master's Hammer and Chisel?
- An innovative resistance-training system that includes all three phases of muscle sculpting—known as SSP Training—to rapidly build, chisel, and refine a masterpiece physique in just 60 days.
- Sculpt your ultimate physique with 12 brand-new workouts that incorporate the three phases of SSP Training—Stabilization, Strength, and Power—that are essential to building a powerful, perfectly defined body.
- A comprehensive program from seasoned trainers and award-winning fitness competitors, Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese.
- Includes options to adapt certain exercises if you have limited access to equipment.
- Includes a modifier who demonstrates some moves at a lower intensity.
- Fuel your body for demanding workouts and achieve your best results with a straightforward portion-control nutrition plan that you can customize to meet your goals—whether you want to lean out, sculpt and maintain what you’ve got, or build muscle.
Who is this for?
- Men and women looking for a comprehensive resistance-training or muscle-sculpting program.
- Those who enjoy Body Beast, 21 Day Fix, or the 21 Day Fix Extreme.
- Those who like the motivating styles and proven training methods of trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese.
- Those who crave a simple, flexible nutrition plan to help them reach their unique goals.
What makes The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program so effective?
- The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is built on the three phases of SSP Training—Stabilization, Strength, and Power.Other programs only focus on one or two phases, which might give you decent results. But The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program incorporates all three methods to help you relentlessly chip away fat and carve every muscle for a strong, visually stunning body in 60 days.
- The program combines the expertise and proven training techniques of two seasoned trainers who’ve spent decades acquiring the tools, skills, and experience needed to transform your body into a masterpiece—fast.
- Co-creator Sagi Kalev was crowned Mr. Israel–twice–and is a Master Professional Personal Trainer, IFBB Pro, member of the IFBB Propta Hall of Fame, Certified Nutrition Specialist, and Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist.
- Co-creator Autumn Calabrese is a celebrity trainer, best-selling author, and working mom who has held certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and the American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA), and has competed at the national level in various bikini competitions.
How does The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program differ from Body Beast and 21 Day Fix EXTREME?
- Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese combined their own effective body-sculpting techniques into one comprehensive resistance-training program.
- Body Beast is a bodybuilding program that focuses on muscular hypertrophy. The Master’s Hammer and Chisel includes aspects of bodybuilding, but also focuses on improving endurance, power, agility, strength, balance, and range of motion to sculpt a powerful, defined physique.
- 21 Day Fix EXTREME is a shorter, goal-specific program, whereas The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is a full 60-day program with slightly longer workouts. 21 Day Fix EXTREME focuses on getting you shredded in the shortest time possible, while The Master’s Hammer and Chisel also helps you improve other aspects of your fitness, such as muscular endurance, power, strength, and agility. It’s a whole new approach to helping you achieve a strong and chiseled body.
What equipment will you need?
- A few dumbbells of various weights appropriate to your strength and fitness level.
- A bench or stability ball.
- A chin-up bar or a resistance band and a door attachment.
- 12 workouts on 6 DVDs that rapidly build, chisel, and refine your body using SSP Training.
- A set of 7 portion-control containers and a Shakeology shaker cup to help you master the art of nutrition—and sculpt your ultimate physique.
- The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Program and Nutrition Guide, with your straightforward eating plan, easy-to-make recipes, and Sagi and Autumn’s expert tips for getting the most out of your workouts.
- Quick-Start Guide lays out your 3-step blueprint for building the body you’ve always wanted.
- 60-Day Calendar that shows you which workout to do each day for efficient and effective training.
- PLUS 2 FREE BONUS WORKOUTS
- 10 Min Ab Hammer: Carve definition into your core while strengthening your entire ab complex.
- 10 Min Ab Chisel: This core-crusher will transform your midsection, without ever getting on the floor.
- I am going to hook you up with The Master’s Cardio for free when you order from me!
- When Sagi and Autumn want tough, fat-chiseling cardio, The Master’s Cardio DVD includes their go-to moves. Short, but intense, this workout boosts aerobic capacity, power, and muscular endurance—without impacting your lean-muscle gains.
Can I stream The Master’s Hammer and Chisel workouts?
- Yes! If you purchase The Master’s Hammer and Chisel and become a Premium Team Beachbody Club member, you’ll get unlimited access to Beachbody On Demand, where you can stream The Master’s Hammer and Chisel and hundreds of proven Beachbody workouts via any desktop, laptop, tablet, TV, or mobile device—wherever you have an internet connection. Just look for “Purchased Programs” on Beachbody On Demand to access The Master’s Hammer and Chisel.
1. This is NOT a great program for a beginner. It is highly recommended that you have some level of fitness under your belt to minimize the risk of injury. This workout is very intense! TONS of leg work so be prepared to explain your office "walk." This would be a great workout to do after the 21 day Fix or 21 day Fix Extreme!
2. There are 3 different meal plan options for you:
Maintain and Get Shredded
Bulk Up and Gain Muscle
It is all based on your goals and what you want to achieve. We can definitely look at all 3 together and decide which will be best for you!
3. If you stick to the program and give it all that you have, you will NOT need to do any other workouts. No more cardio or even ab work other than what they already give you. The catch is... YOU MUST FOLLOW THE PROGRAM TO A T.
4. There are a few pieces of equipment that are required for you to have in order to maximize your results. Yes, you can do it with other tools but these are the best.
For men you will want dumbbells ranging from 5-50 lbs.
For women you will want dumbbells ranging from 5- 25 lbs.
You will need a bench. The stability ball IS an option but will make things that much harder for you. You will also need the ability to be able to do pull-ups whether it's with your pull up bar or a band with the door attachment.
5. This program is based on SSP training ( strength, stability, power ). Say it with me.... STRENGTH! STABILITY! POWER!
This is THE first at home workout program that uses this. It’s mostly based in gyms with personal trainers. The workouts are based on a progression to make sure you get the most out of the program. It helps you build the foundation.You will become more agile, more stable, and will learn some power lifting techniques.
6. The trainers are NOT in the same workouts. It rotates between Sagi and Autumn on different days. Sagi is more of the power lifter and Autumn gets you ripped with weighted cardio.
7. The trainers use a dynamic warm-up to help you get your joints ready to lift weights. It will be different than what you have seen in other workouts.